Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kelly Llorenna - This Time I Know It's for Real (2004)


Tracklist:

1. This Time I Know It's for Real (radio edit)
2. This Time I Know It's for Real (LMC edit)
3. This Time I Know It's for Real (CJ Stone remix)
4. This Time I Know It's for Real (Almighty remix)
5. This Time I Know It's for Real (Riffs and Rays remix)
6. This Time I Know It's for Real (KB Project remix)
7. This Time I Know It's for Real (Flip and Fill remix)

Download this album from mp3skyone.com
(direct link, no emule, no torrents, no rapidshare)


About this artist

 

Kelly Llorenna

  / artists (K)
Profile:Guest vocalist on some N-Trance songs, in particular 'Set You Free'
URLs:http://www.geocities.com/kellyllorennaforever/
  Buy Kelly Llorenna albums on mp3skyone
(from discogs.com)

Kelly Llorenna bio:

(from mp3.com)

No comments: